Families with children are an important part of the Asbury United Methodist Church family.
We offer a full array of programs for children, from infants through teenagers, including:
- Infant and toddler care during our Sunday services, in a room directly off the sanctuary monitored by an adult
- Sunday school classes for children of all ages during Sunday services throughout the school year, with fun activities and Christian education curriculum
- Christian education activities outside of Sunday school, including seasonal festivals and parties, youth choir, holiday plays and programs, summer camp, field trips to fun locations and opportunities for youths to get involved in the community
- Confirmation classes for teenagers (usually eighth graders) interested in taking the next step in their Christian education by joining the church
- Opportunities to connect with other young people through organizations that are affiliated with or meet at our church, including Boy Scout and Cub Scout groups